The Social Work Course Union (SWCU) is for Social Work graduate students enrolled in the MSW programs in the School of Social Work, Faculty of Health and Social Development, at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
The SWCU aims to improve the social work students’ experience by providing:
- A safe space to voice their opinion
- A community in which academic discourse can occur in a productive/respectful manner
- Opportunities for professional growth (events, tutorials, workshops, etc.,)
- Advocacy on behalf of students
- The ability to develop professional relationships (between student-student, staff-students and students-community)
- Organizing social events that foster a graduate community of social workers at UBCO
… and more!
Telegram: UBC Okanagan Social Work Course Union (contact us for link)