Moneris terminal terms, fees and conditions
Acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions tracks the Moneris machine(s) that is/are in the temporary custody of a SUO Student Association.
All Moneris machine loans are for the benefit of the organization and the convenience of the Student Associations. If Moneris machines are not returned in good condition or are not returned to the SUO, the SUO holds the rights to charge the Student Association responsible. Student Associations are responsible for the cost of transaction fees associated with terminal use.
The Moneris Machine(s) is/are booked on a first booked, first processed basis.
The following guidelines apply to Moneris machine loans to SUO Student Association:
- The Moneris machine(s) is/are to be used for Student Association activities only.
- The signatory is responsible for safeguarding and properly using the Moneris machine(s).
- If the Moneris machine(s) is stolen or damaged or returned late, the SUO holds the right to charge the Student Associations for any and all damages, or replacement.
- It is the responsibility of the signatory to report any damages of the Moneris machine.
- The Moneris machine will not be removed from or used anywhere off UBCO campus.
- The Moneris machine(s) must be returned by the signatory.
Please allow at least 2 business days prior to the date of your request for processing. The machine can only be booked for a maximum of 7 days (1 week) at a time.