Acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions tracks the Portable PA (public address) machine that is in the temporary custody of a SUO Student Association.
All PA machine loans are for the benefit of the organization and the convenience of the Student Associations. If the Portable PA machine is not returned in good condition or is not returned to the SUO, the SUO holds the rights to charge the Student Association responsible for replacement costs.
The Portable PA Machine is booked on a first booked, first processed basis.
The following guidelines apply to Portable PA machine loans to SUO Student Association:
- The PA machine is to be used for Student Association activities only.
- The signatory is responsible for safeguarding and properly using the Portable PA machine.
- If the Portable PA machine is stolen or damaged or returned late, the SUO holds the right to charge the Student Associations for any and all damages, or replacement.
- It is the responsibility of the signatory to report any damages of the PA machine immediately.
- The Portable PA machine will not be removed from or used anywhere off UBCO campus.
- The Portable PA machine must be returned by the signatory.
- A $25 late fee will be charged if the machine is not returned by 4:00pm on the last date booked.
Please allow at least 2 business days prior to the date of your request for processing. The machine can only be booked for a maximum of 2 days at a time. The machine must be returned to the SUO office before 4:00PM on the day of the booking.