UNC106 Theatre Features
- 88 theatre-style seats
- Ceiling-mounted 4K HD Projector
- Electronic controlled projection screen
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Two (WiFi) wireless access points
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Wireless hand-held and lapel microphones
- HDMI, VGA cable and audio cable
UNC106 Theatre Terms and Conditions
By renting the Students’ Union UNC106 theatre you agree to the following:
- Alcohol, cannabis use, and/or smoking are prohibited
- Admission is free-of-charge
- The booking includes enough time for set-up and take down of your event.
- Any food must be pre-packaged and single serve (i.e. chips, candy, etc.) No other food is permitted in the theatre.
- Room is left in the same tidy condition as it was found. If there is significant cleaning required, you may be charged a minimum $50 cleaning fee (which can increase depending on the cost of clean-up)
- Garbage/recycling is properly sorted, or you will be charged a clean-up fee.
- Tables and/or chairs will not block doorways and emergency exits. Any tables and/or chairs brought in must be removed
- All equipment and all lights are turned off at the end of the event. If the computer is used, it must be logged off.
- Ensure the doors are locked after the event. If you have security unlock the door, you must call them and have it re-locked before you leave.
- All equipment and lights are turned off or powered down. Failure to turn off the projector will result in a $50 bulb replacement fee.
- All equipment remains in the theatre, just as it was when you started the event
- You are personally responsible for any equipment and/or materials you bring into the theatre
- All media must be legally obtained (ie. no torrents).
- You will re‐imburse the Student Union for any cleaning / damages from your event
- You will notify the Students’ Union (email@example.com) if you notice any damage inside the theatre prior to your event
- Only active Clubs and Course Unions who have been ratified by the Students’ Union are eligible for the Club and Course Union rate
- If you need training on the media system, it must be pre-arranged before the event at least 72 hours before the event
- Breach of any terms & agreements may result in the Terms & Agreement Fee
· Your event will follow all UBC covid-19 resumption guideline, which can be found here https://finance-operations.ok.ubc.ca/covid19-resumption/bookings-and-events/